Restoration Women's Conference
October 23rd-24th, 2020
Restoration Women’s Conference
Frequently Asked Questions
A: WE ARE DOING ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY. The conference may reach capacity, so please register online early.
A: Yes! THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD.
A. Absolutely! Please invite your friends to register too.
A: Childcare will not be provided during the conference. Our hope is that DEFINED will be a time for you to “get away” and be free from distraction so you can receive all God has for you.
A: The attire is casual. You may want to bring a sweater or light jacket if you get cold easily.
A: Please come just as you are, but you may want to bring your Bible.
A: Friday evening coffee and water will be available. (You may want to eat dinner Friday before you come.) For Saturday, we will provide a light breakfast with coffee and water and lunch will be Panera boxed lunches with beverages.
A: Yes! We will have a resource table available.
A: Conference payments are NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER SEPTEMBER 23rd, but are transferable to other women.
A: Please email our Conference Coordinator, Jeannie Keller.
The Restoration Women’s Conference
CONFERENCE FEE: $50 per person
2020 Retreat Information
- Dates: October 23 & 24, 2020
- Registration Closed: Wednesday, September 23rd
- Conference payments are non-refundable after September 23rd, but are transferable to other women.
- Location: Holmes Avenue Baptist Church, 4602 Durant Ave., North Charleston, SC
- Included: Conference materials, t-shirt, Journal, and Saturday Lunch
- The Restoration Women’s Conference is open to all women, college-age and above.
- Social distancing will be in place. Masks are encouraged.
- Conference Coordinator: For more information, please contact Jeannie Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, October 23rd
5:45 PM Doors Open
6:30 PM Opening Session
8:00 PM Conclude
Saturday, October 24th
8:15 AM Doors Open
9:00 AM Morning Sessions
12:00 PM Lunch
12:45 PM Afternoon Sessions
2:30 PM Conference Ends