Restoration Women’s Conference
Frequently Asked Questions
A: This will be a casual, relaxing weekend with your sisters-in-Christ. Our prayer is that you will meet new friends, draw closer to Jesus, spend time in God’s Word, and have fun. There will be free time built into the schedule Saturday afternoon to enjoy the beach, a nap, or whatever you would like to do.
A: No. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot for the retreat. To secure the Early Bird Rate, the final balance must be paid by March 31, 2021. Retreat prices will increase on April 1, 2021. All balances must be paid by May 1, 2021.
A: No, sorry. Our retreat weekend is a time for women to spend intentional time apart to deepen their relationship with God and other women.
A: Yes! Everyone is welcome! The retreat is open to college age women and up.
A: Face masks will be required in all indoor settings, including the dining hall.
A: Yes, during online registration, you will be able to list a roommate(s). Please talk with your roommate(s) ahead of time and confirm with each other, so you can list each other on your registrations. If you prefer not to list a roommate or do not know anyone attending the retreat, do not worry. We will discuss this with you and match you with a roommate so you will be comfortable.
A: We do not want you to miss out on any part of the weekend, but we do understand that scheduling conflicts happen. When you arrive on Friday, please go to the Conference Room at the Bishop Temple Conference Center to get your room assignment. If you think you will miss dinner at 6:30 pm on Friday night, or have to leave the retreat prior to dismissal on Sunday morning (approximately 11:30 am), please contact Jeannie Keller.
A: Friday night dinner, all meals on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday morning will be provided. We will also have snacks, water, coffee, and tea available in the conference room.
A: Please specify on your online registration form what allergies/intolerances you have. We will let the cafeteria know so they can accommodate your needs.
A: We are not able to organize carpooling, but feel free to connect with other women for ride sharing. Carpooling is recommended!
A: Registrations are non-refundable after May 1st, but they are transferable to other women.
A: You may want to bring some extra money to spend in the camp’s gift shop and at our Missions Table.
A: Our suggested packing list is as follows:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bug spray
- Beach Towel/Chair
- Hair dryer
- Spending money
- Workout Clothes (optional)
- Workout Mat/Towel (optional)
- Anything else you may need
A tentative schedule is as follows:
Friday, June 11
4:30-5:30 pm Check-in (Take luggage to rooms)
5:45 pm Welcome and Orientation
6:30 pm Dinner
7:15 pm Session
Saturday, June 12
8:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am Session
12:00 pm Lunch
12:30 pm Free Time
5:00 pm Session
6:30 pm Dinner
7:30 pm Session
Sunday, June 13
8:00 am Breakfast
9:45 am Session
11:30 am Dismiss (approximate time)
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
2021 Restoration Women’s Retreat
June 11-13, 2021
St. Christopher Conference Center, Seabrook Island, SC
REGISTRATION IS FULL!
To be added to the waiting list, please email email@example.com
DEPOSIT: $50 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration to secure your spot.
This year we will have tiered pricing. You have the option to have a room to yourself or share a room. The triple and quadruple rooms are limited. Please talk with your roommate(s) ahead of time and confirm with each other, so you can list each other on your registrations. See FAQ for more information.
- To secure Early Bird Rates, the final balance must be paid by March 31, 2021.
- Retreat prices increase on April 1, 2021.
- All balances must be paid by May 1, 2021.
Retreat payments are non-refundable after May 1st, but are transferable to other women.
2021 Retreat Information
- Dates: June 11-13, 2021
- Location: Christopher Conference Center, Seabrook Island, SC
- Included: Your retreat weekend package includes conference materials, lodging for two nights, and chef-prepared meals.
- Registration: Registrations may be completed online at the link above. A $50 deposit is due at the time of registration. Retreat payments are
non-refundable after May 1st but are transferable to other women.
- Retreat Coordinator: For more information, please contact Jeannie Keller
- Additional Information:
Check In: Friday, June 11th 4:30-5:30 pm (Dinner served at 6:30 pm)
Check Out: Sunday, June 13th approximately 11:30 am
- The Restoration Women’s Retreat is open to all women, college-age and above.
- Attendees will be required to provide their own transportation to and from the conference center on Seabrook Island. Carpooling is recommended!
- Rooms have air conditioning, a full bath, two double beds, towels, and linens. There are no televisions or refrigerators in the rooms, but Wi-Fi is available.
- All rooms, conference room, and dining facility are handicap accessible.
- Saturday afternoon is open for free time to relax on the beach, nap, read, play games, etc.
- Additional information including directions, things to bring, etc. will be provided approximately one month prior to the retreat via e-mail.
- If you would like more information, please check out our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) list on the left.
EARLY BIRD RATES END MARCH 31
AFTER APRIL 1